Sunday Ramblez

Lots and lots going on in Ki-land. We kicked off the weekend with two ill shih tzus but luckily, they have both kicked their tummy aches and are back to their usual snoozin and treats. Yoko snuggied herself back to health.
A friend moved into the cutest little house recently and so of course, last night I couldn't show up to the newly gator-nole house empty handed! I went to Cru for some pre-party wine and might have found my new watering hole. 
Today I am really craving Fall but so far only rain drops have fallen in the Tampalandz, but I can pretend the leaves are changin if I want, y'all!
Now back to my coffee filled Sunday and painting my nails. I think this color was made for Ki Designs. "Purple with a Purpose"...I mean, seriously? 
Happy Sunday! Go paint and eat some candy!