Random on Random on Random

A few things that don't relate to one another at all, except for the fact that I enjoy them all. First off, Pinterest makes me soooo hungry. I've been on it for a couple weeks now and literally can't stay on for more than 5 minutes at a time because my favorite hobby in life is reading recipes and menus, so you think I can take seeing all the recipes of pasta greatness combined onto one page?!?! Thanks for making me pin actual inches to my body, Pinterest! Haha, nonetheless, if you are addicted to pinning... and repinning with wine in hand... these are for you! If you are currently in the same city as me and experiencing this amazing weather... you probably need a margarita... I know I do! On another random note... true life: this is me. Have a lovely day, lovers!