Back to School!!

I hope everyone took advantage of the tax-free weekend and loaded up on school supplies and clothing! I miss the days of school shopping... it was probably one of my most favorite times of year. Not kidding. Something else exciting for the new school year? Teacher wreaths! How cute is this for a Gorrie jaguar door? The teacher can even flip it and write when they're at lunch or out of the classroom! Another thing exciting about fall? Hallowines are coming sooooon!! I used mine from last year while I watched Real Housewives last night! Cannot wait to restock the store with BOOze! Last bit of good news? I have repainted my nails. I will no longer be an embarrassment. Well, my nails at least. Now I'm off to the airport. Follow us on twitter to get instant NYIGF news! twitter.com/kidesigngifts!