School-didilyumpcious!

It's one of my favorite times of year: School supply shopping time! I used to LOVE getting my supply list in the mail and making a trip to the store to load up on new notebooks and packs of inky pens! Stop by Ki to see what fun things we have to spiff up your backpack! Vinyl monograms make your supplies look AWESOME and I love-love-LOVE these crayon carriers! They come with the crayons and are perfect to throw in a back pack, or in a mom's purse! I mean, how cool would you look in a restaraunt if you rolled out your stash of the rainbow and all the surrounding kids only have the 3 randomly chosen colors the hostess gave them?? They'll have green speghetti sauce while yours is the perfect shade of red! All the prints are super stylish! We have a boy friendly pattern too!