To Tissue Or Not To Tissue...

Slow Saturday+Large Amounts of Tissue Paper=Pom Pom Flower Creations!


I've made a few purple flowers and am trying to decide if I should add some fluffy fun to the window. I know Macdill drivers will enjoy it, but Yoko has a different opinion...

I asked her what she thought and she just gave them the stink eye:


If the window idea fails, there's always another option...

I know Dr. Suess would be proud...

I know Matt and I look great in our hats, but I think these vases look even better in them. Happy to give one of the tissue flowers a home! This vase and I have something in common--we're both blessed with being supermodel height. So in order to enhance her look, I flipped her twin sister upside down and attached them. Now this duo can happily flaunt their new hat together!