Such a nice day!





It's so nice out today! Yoko started the morning with a nice bike ride around the neighborhood before coming into work. The work day is almost over but the sun has been taunting me through my window all day. I started making lots of bikini glasses to get into the summer spirit. Maybe everyone can enjoy drinking out of them while I sit inside all summer!? Yoko has had a long day of work too, as you can see... I wonder what she dreams about while napping on the cool floor? Maybe the dog treat cards?? I know what I'm dreaming about... Mama Sink's sangria and wondering why she has now had a brand new pitcher for almost a week and still hasn't invited me over to drink some with her! Today's weather seems like a perfect time to sit on the back porch and test out her new gift :)